Search several sites at once to find the best deal on Textbooks, Music, DVD's, Books, and Games!
Enter a title, keyword, ISBN or UPC for the item you'd like to search for:
Fundamentals of Oil & Gas Accounting
|      ||Hardcover - 784 pages|
Author: Charlotte Wright
Release Date: August 2008
An excellent training manual and professional reference, Fundamentals of Oil & Gas Accounting, 5th Edition, is packed with examples, diagrams, and appendices. The scope of this text is simply unmatched. The book has been completely updated to reflect the current issues facing oil and gas producers operating in both U.S. and international locations.
Inside you'll find:
• A new chapter on asset retirement obligations and asset impairment
• An added section on project analysis and investment decision making
• Updated coverage of asset exchanges and fair value reporting requirements
• Thorough discussion of oil and gas pricing and marketing arrangements
• Updated examples and homework problems
Comments? Suggestions? Problems? Contact Us