|      ||Hardcover - 448 pages|
Author: Harry E. Allen
Release Date: July 2009
The 12th edition of Corrections in America has been the premier text for introductory corrections in the last third of a century. It is the longest continuously published work on corrections in the nation. Its clarity and well-designed learning features continue to make it a favorite of instructors and students alike. Some of the key features include:
- The # 1 book in the market since the 1970s!
- The STANDARD of corrections
- All SUPPLEMENTS are done by authors
- Balanced Approach - current and past research, theory & practice
- Systems Approach - exploring each element of corrections as an integrated series of people, programs, & processes
- Unbiased presentation of corrections' most controversial issues
This is an excellent reference for anyone currently working in the corrections field!