Search several sites at once to find the best deal on Textbooks, Music, DVD's, Books, and Games!
Enter a title, keyword, ISBN or UPC for the item you'd like to search for:
Atlas of Human Anatomy, Professional Edition (5th edition) (Netter Basic Science)
|      ||Hardcover - 624 pages|
Author: Frank H. Netter MD
Release Date: May 2010
*A New Edition of this title is publishing in April 2014! ISBN: 978-1455758883 [There is also a paperback student version of the current edition available now - ISBN: 978-1416059516]
Atlas of Human Anatomy, Professional Edition uses Frank H. Netter, MD's detailed illustrations to illuminate anatomy and its relevance to medical practice. This 5th Edition features a stronger clinical focus than ever before, including an online image bank of some of Netter’s classic anatomy and pathology illustrations along with many diagnostic imaging examples that capture anatomy the way it is most frequently seen in practice. At netterreference.com you can access the selected images and downloads as well as videos from Netter’s 3-D Interactive Anatomy. Netter. It's how you know.
- Vividly visualize the anatomy relevant to your practice, and educate your patients and staff, with hundreds of exquisite, hand-painted illustrations created by, and in the tradition of, pre-eminent medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD.
- Leverage the Netter "visual vocabulary" you learned in medical school to grasp complex clinical concepts at a glance.
- Correlate anatomy with practice through an increased clinical focus, many new diagnostic imaging examples, and new clinical illustrations online
- Access valuable online resources at netterreference.com including an image bank of over 200 plates from the book, more than180 additional plates containing diagnostic imaging and clinical illustrations, and video samples from Netter's 3D Interactive Anatomy
- Integrate the Netter Atlas with your other Netter clinical products at www.netterreference.com. Unlock the power of a wide Netter image bank for presentations and clinical use
Browse Popular Textbooks!
Suggestions? Problems? Contact Us